Complaint Procedure

If you have a complaint about the way your Clarks pension has been managed, there is a formal dispute procedure you should follow in order to have the matter resolved.

The complaint procedure is a two-stage process. In the first instance, you must address your complaint to the Pensions Manager. In normal circumstances you will receive a response within two months. If you are dissatisfied with the response, you will be entitled to refer the complaint to the Trustees within six months of receiving the response from the Pensions Manager. They will reply directly to you, again, where possible, within two months.

If, following review by the Trustees, you are still unhappy, then you may at that stage, but not before, refer your complaint to either The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) or the Pensions Ombudsman.

If you wish to make a complaint about your Clarks pension, please complete the relevant form and return it to the Pensions Manager:
Clarks Flexible Pension Scheme – internal dispute procedure
C & J Clark Pension Fund – internal dispute procedure

© Clarks Pensions 2014